Security Banner Logo

At the completion of the work the registered cabler must provide you with a TCA-1 form or incorporate the details contained in the TCA-1 form in the invoice or job sheet they give you.

To see what is included in a TCA-1 form click on the adjacent image.


In some instances if a cabler doing work for you identifies problems with your existing cabling work they may give you a TCA-2 form. This details the problem with the cabling system so you can then decide if action needs to be taken. This form is only issued if the cabler feels there is a problem with the compliance of the cabling.

To see what the TCA-2 form looks like you can click on the adjacent image.